Jeremy Benoit, CRPC, AIF®
Business Retirement Planning
Jeremy works with business owners and top executives to help identify and implement the optimal retirement plan for their organization, while facilitating a retirement readiness program for their employees.
Retirement and Income Planning/ Investment Management
He assists individuals and families in developing investment portfolios that meet their needs at both stages of life – the accumulation stage as well as the income stage.
Personal Financial Planning
He uses industry-leading software to help our clients organize their current financial situation and prioritize their future goals.
Jeremy Benoit has more than 25 years of industry experience and aims to deliver service that consistently exceeds client expectations. He takes an in-depth and confidential approach in developing financial strategies tailored to fit his clients’ needs. As clients go through life and their investment priorities change, Jeremy is there to help them adapt by creating new strategies and solutions.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor ®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary ®
- Successfully completed the FINRA administered Series 6, 7, & 63 securities examinations
- Advisory Representative of Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
- Financial planning services offered through Axiom Advisors, a Registered Investment Adviser
- New Hampshire Insurance License
- Over 25 years in the Financial Services and Insurance Industries
- Graduate of the University of Vermont, Class of 1992 with a Bachelor of Science degree
- Married father of three children
- Resides in Bow, NH with his family
Bill Cummings offers Insurance Services through NEEBCo Retirement& Wealth Planners. Axiom Advisors, LLC, NEEBCo Retirement& Wealth Planners, LLC, and Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. are not affiliated.