Jeremy Benoit, CRPC, AIF®
Business Retirement Planning
Jeremy works with business owners and top executives to help identify and implement the optimal retirement plan for their organization, while facilitating a retirement readiness program for their employees.
Retirement and Income Planning/Investment Management
He assists individuals and families in developing investment portfolios that meet their needs at both stages of life – the accumulation stage as well as the income stage.
Personal Financial Planning
He uses industry-leading software to help our clients organize their current financial situation and prioritize their future goals.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor ®
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary ®
- Successfully completed the FINRA administered Series 6, 7, & 63 securities examinations
- Advisory Representative of Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
- Financial planning services offered through Axiom Advisors, a Registered Investment Adviser
- New Hampshire Insurance License
- Over 25 years in the Financial Services and Insurance Industries
- Graduate of the University of Vermont, Class of 1992 with a Bachelor of Science degree
- Married father of three children
- Resides in Bow, NH with his family
Bill Cummings offers Insurance Services through NEEBCo Retirement& Wealth Planners. Axiom Advisors, LLC, NEEBCo Retirement& Wealth Planners, LLC, and Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. are not affiliated.